Tjeka Training Matters
- Tjeka Training Matters (Pty) Ltd is an organization with specific training and entrepreneurial development focusing in the building and civil engineering construction industries.
- Tjeka Training Matters (Pty) Ltd was established in March 2000 by a group of training facilitators with a total of 250 years of construction industry training experience. Previously disadvantaged individuals (PDI’s) have 79% shareholding in the company and a 66% board of directors representation.
- Training is conducted through mobile units whereby accredited training is conducted on the project as well as accredited institutionalized training in both the building and civil construction industries.
To be the provider of choice for training and development in the construction industry, creating an environment where our staff will find meaningful employment and build lasting relationships with our clients.
The active participation in:
- Alleviating the skills shortage
- Contributing towards career development of individuals
- Enhancing individual employment possibilities
- The building and civil engineering construction industries by providing quality training and development to all people of Africa
011 665 3281